[ Log In ]
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
10 Pages123>»
Interior Design Suite (Version 14 and Up) - Interior Design Suite (Version 14 and Up)
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
I have checked my computer over and over. I may not be the most savvy on the computer but I think that I manage. I bought and downloaded the Interior Design Suite, which for some reason took 12 hours, when others have only take 1 hr, if even that. The

lilgrit , 12/12/2005 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
14 44 Sowels, Bernetta's Avatar Sowels, Bernetta Go to last post Go to first unread
3/24/2018 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
What is the preferred method to add a cathedral ceiling to a portion of a house? When I build all the walls in the house at a specific height, I'll get an auto generated ceiling at that height. Now, how can I change to a cathedral ceiling over a portion o

Bennett, Steve , 3/16/2018 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 8
New Posts (Locked) Glibert, Christophe's Avatar Sloped beam - 3D workshop? - Mac user
Hello, I just purchased Punch! Interior Design for Mac v19. I'm trying to add a beam under a sloped ceiling but I cannot find a way to do it. I've searched the forum and learned about a tool called "3D workshop" but I cannot find it in the program. Can

Glibert, Christophe , 3/5/2018 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6
Hello, I'm new to the Interior Design Suite v19 for Windows. I have a problem with creating elevated room. I need only one room elevated inside exterior walls. From my living room there are a few stairs leading up AND down to the other rooms. Hence, livi

Aleksandra , 1/17/2018 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
4 15 Aleksandra's Avatar Aleksandra Go to last post Go to first unread
1/22/2018 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
Just purchased IDS yesterday, and as a Mac user trying to help my wife use IDS on her PC laptop, I'm going nuts. -Screen resolution specified in manual makes windows too large to be usable. -font in property bar is illegible and right part of bar is not v

danheynen@mac.com , 1/18/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 10
I purchased Punch Interior Design back in 2010. I was not able to use it because it wasn't that user friendly. I upgraded to version 19 and found very little changes in the user experience. Getting support requires form communication or purchase a book

psalvo , 1/2/2018 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
New Posts (Locked) Preston, Charles's Avatar Trying to add a fridge, but getting a cabinet
Just getting started, so I'm probably just missing something obvious. I'm trying to add a fridge to a kitchen. I click the cabinets tool, select the side-by-side fridge cabinet, and select in the room. However, what I get is a base cabinet. I've tri

Preston, Charles , 11/11/2017 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6
I am new to this, although have had previous version years ago. My question is cannot get top cabinet to put over base cabinet, eventhough I am selecting top cabinet from the menu.Keeps putting in another base cabinet. Using version 18 Interior Design S

dvbayliss , 9/4/2017 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
I'm using the cabinet wizard to construct a two-sink bath vanity. The center component is a three drawer base cabinet. I've tried several combinations of settings in the Cabinet Wizard, but I can't seem to do a base cabinet that has 3-4 drawers only. R

rdtompki , 1/23/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 16
Hi I have Interior Design suite--When I open recent files it shows my recent project.. but when i try to open the i get a message that says can't locate file C;; etc... I can't open any saved files!!!! Any help on this thanks

levina , 1/25/2017 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 7
New Posts (Locked) mrknobel's Avatar Interior Design Suite (IDS) - Other Punch Products
I own AS3000. I have been wanting for a long time additional textures, crown molding, new window and door styles. These and more features have shown up in IDS. This post is aimed at the punch designers - Is there a way that I can download and install t

mrknobel , 11/4/2005 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 32
I am just learning this software (IDS version19 windows) and have 3 questions. Thanks. 1. I can't seem to find the Ceiling Power Launch tool so I'm thinking its not part of this edition. How can I add a decorative ceiling? 2. How do I change interior doo

Folen, Wendy , 10/23/2016 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6
Fairly new user of ID 17.5, but have climbed up the learning curve pretty far - and am impressed. Fighting frustration with now wanting to add plantation shutters to my living room windows. Using split 2D/3D view. Have Accessories open and have the shu

W, Jim , 1/17/2014 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 7
I'm looking into buying the Interior Design Suite but I couldn't find out if it had a layout option where you can see the layout of the room and what goes where, but not in 3D. I need a program that allows me to lay things out and be able to see it from a

Hayley , 1/9/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 34
Whenever I try to import a dwg floor plan file Interior Design v17.5 crashes. I have tried importing several different files, all well under 1MB in size. I have done a clean install of the software. I have more than enough memory (as does my mac). I use m

Ste , 8/5/2016 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 8