[ Log In ]
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
7 Pages123>»
Landscape, Deck and Patio (Version 14 and Up) - Landscape, Deck and Patio (Version 14 and Up)
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
New Posts (Locked) alain-robert's Avatar can I design a house with Deck and Patio
Hi, I have an existing house plan I want to continue develop and I would like to extend a patio and a shed, so I would be interested in the features in Deck and Patio. If I look at the list of feature available it seems I can do pretty much everything f

alain-robert , 5/6/2018 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 24 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
5/6/2018 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
Is there any way to see the joists and the supports for the deck? I have version 19 and it did a great job of designing the deck but I cannot find any supporting structure. It will be hard to build without it. Thanks

Biggs, Ralph , 2/9/2017 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 8
New Posts (Locked) Hershey, Martha's Avatar Landscape, Deck and Patio Designer v17.5
I am new.I only want to design landscape, not a house. How do I start a landscape design?? When I click the Landscape icon I am told I need to start a design and am sent to a house design planner. I am tired of this. How to start a landscape design I am

Hershey, Martha , 9/23/2013 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 7
Hi, I'm new to this. Really like the software. Getting good results but... I would like to get a side view of my deck WITH the dimensions. Like on the top 2d view. I need to get a permit and for that I need both views. I have looked in the Help menu and

Lamontagne, Yves , 6/25/2017 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
I am new to this program and I am having problem with the 3D view. The 3D view goes black under normal viewing but if I hold down the left or right mouse key the 3D view comes into view; if I release the key the layout goes back to black. I am running vi

Cptn, Don , 8/10/2009 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 10
New Posts (Locked) jgasch's Avatar Importing house plan from older Home Design Arch Series 3000
I am considering the purchase of "Landscape, Deck and Patio" to design a complex patio hardscape onto our existing house. The house was designed many years ago using Punch Home Design Architectural Series 3000, version 7.0.0. (The house turned out to be n

jgasch , 4/29/2017 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 4
I just finished the design of my house and flipped to the 3D view. The first thing I noticed was that the auto-generated roof was the wrong pitch, 12:12 instead of 6:12. So I changed it, But every time I make a change to the plan, the roof is redrawn at 1

Fournier, Henri , 7/6/2009 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 25
New Posts (Locked) JudiMohler's Avatar Garden Definition Area How to define the plant area
Years ago, on a much earlier version of your product, I added a curved landscape garden area in the front of the house. Then I filled it with dirt. I outlined a section with border, but I need to define that area so the grass doesn't go in there. I for

JudiMohler , 4/21/2017 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 4
I used the excavation tool to lower the ground in front of a 9 ft retaining wall. I would like to landscape the area, but cannot place grass or mulch areas in that section now. I tried using the topography tool to make the lower area, but the tool slopes

bato001 , 12/29/2013 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 7
New Posts (Locked) dallasd's Avatar How do I save imported Sketchup objects into the Punch! objects library
I have downloaded a Sketchup object and now want to save it in a Punch! objects library. I can't figure out how to do that. Can someone provide assistance? Landscape Deck & Patio Designer, 16.0.3 Thanks

dallasd , 1/28/2017 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 7
I watched the tutorial on Landscape Deck and Patio. They do not explain how to upload a photo. I checked the help area and where they say to go is to upload a photo is not an option that I can find. There is no index in my softwear manual that talks about

MollyO , 9/22/2013 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 7
I just installed Punch! Landscape, Deck and Patio V 19. I am mainly interested in the landscaping features and bought the software based on the promotional material that mentioned the extensive searchable plant library (Plantfinder). However, when I open

Eldridge, Paula , 12/29/2016 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 10
How do I upload new house plans to design landscape?

Khan, Shelley , 12/24/2016 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
New Posts (Locked) warren2's Avatar Somehow, I have just lost hours of SAVED work!!!!
Hi - has this happened to anyone else? I was working on creating topography for part of my acreage for several hours this morning. I pressed CTRL + s to save my work after almost every topography line I made because in the past I have lost work when the

warren2 , 6/4/2011 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 10
When I export my drawing, a number of dimensions get corrupted and do not appear correctly in the JPEG or any format I can export to. They lose some of the extension and or dimension lines and arrows and the dimension vales are displaced typically downwar

Bruce77 , 9/6/2016 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 4