[ Log In ]
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Sub-forums
  Forum Topics Posts Last Post
Forum Locked
How do I convert a *.JPG to a *.BMP file, so I can import it into PhotoView?
10 24 .JPG to .BMP  Go to last postGo to first unread
by singer, clint
1/25/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
Answers to Common Questions - Answers to Common Questions
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
<B>I keep getting an error message that says "3DR failed to load 3DR Error", how do I fix it?</B><P>To fix this error you will need to lower the graphics acceleration of your computer.<P>To do this:<P>1. Right click the My Computer icon on your desktop.<B

Forum Host , 3/6/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 60
New Posts (Locked) Ace, Doran's Avatar How to display total measurements of the height of the project
Hi, I have created a drawing of garage and can not figure out how to show the total height of the garage(from floor to tip of the gable roof). It will not give me the total elevation measurement. I am using 3-D home architect and design deluxe version 8.

Ace, Doran , 4/24/2014 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
Hello, I need someone that is proficient in Punch to finish my submittal drawings. My number is xxxxxx.I have the floorplan in Punch and the survey in Autocad. Thanks,Rob BrandNote of the Moderator: phone number edited for security reasons

brand, rob , 12/4/2008 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
New Posts (Locked) Forum Host's Avatar Where are the plans for the house on the front of the box?
The houses on the covers of most of our boxes are photos purchased from a stock photo listing. We do not have any of the plans or any further information on these homes. You can create the features of these houses by using the tools in our software. You m

Forum Host , 3/3/2003 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 31
Lyle has created this listing of plants included in AS18, Platinum, Professional and Master. This file (PunchPlants.zip) is tab-delineated text format and this data will need to be imported into a spreadsheet.<P>I tried to upload the spreadsheet itself, b

Forum Host , 5/22/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 11
Dear Patricia; I downloaded DWF Writer after reading the article on your website. Unfortunately it does not seem to be able to exist with Microsoft Word. It adds an item to the menu bar and messes up my customizations of Word. As we use Word extensiv

Paul, Br.Wayne , 10/22/2007 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
All Punch! programs ship with 20 pre-drawn plans. They are filed in a folder called "Plans" which resides in the directory with the Punch! program.<P>To access these plans:<P>1. Open the Punch! Program.<BR>2. On the File Menu, click Open.<br>3. Now, here'

Forum Host , 3/14/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 27
<B>When I open a full LiveView window, half of the window is black. How do I fix that?</b><br>The half-black, full LiveView image issue is due to the way Windows 2000 handles OpenGL content. It is most common on computers running the Windows2000 operating

Forum Host , 4/4/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 18
New Posts (Locked) Forum Host's Avatar Internet Explorer 6.1 and LiveUpdate malfunction after installing AS18
Symptoms: Internet Explorer no longer allows a right-click to open a new window. LiveUpdate no longe

Forum Host , 11/21/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 14
New Posts (Locked) Forum Host's Avatar What does "LB" and "SB" mean when ordering?
Due to retail shelf space requirements, some Punch! products are packaged in two different box sizes - Large Box (LB) and Small Box (SB), each version with its own unique product number. You may see these designations when ordering our products from certain retailers. Please note that the package contents are identical for any of our products offered regardless of LB or SB-notated packaging.

Forum Host , 2/17/2003 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6