[ Log In ]
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Sub-forums
  Forum Topics Posts Last Post
Archived Posts
41 43 What happened to the grid  Go to last postGo to first unread
by DonnaM
1/25/2008 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
Elevation Editor
22 23 Wall Elevation View  Go to last postGo to first unread
by Patricia G.
8/25/2008 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
No New Posts
Framing Editor
0 0 No Posts
No New Posts
Layout Manager
0 0 No Posts
No New Posts
Posting the Positives of Punch
0 0 No Posts
No New Posts
Printing
0 0 No Posts
No New Posts
Wish List
0 0 No Posts
36 Pages123>»
Architectural Series 18 - Architectural Series 18
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
AS 18 windows vista. In 3D custom workshop in texture mode I can't see the grid unless I am zooming in or out. When not doing so all I see is a blank gray screen. I can use it in wire frame but not in texture.

PenMan18 , 11/10/2014 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6
Has anyone seen this as an available object. I would like to have them for balcony / deck. It would be nice to have since Punch used them in there intro drawing. Thanks

Luetic , 1/10/2003 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 4
Subject line says it all. Anybody here in Seattle want to earn a little extra cash tutoring me on this danged program? Thanks BjR

BjR , 9/14/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
New Posts (Locked) DuVall, Clayton's Avatar Apply Materials changes outside landscape only
When I create a ground fill region and then drag a material to it, it always changes the entire outside area only. I have the same problem inside the house when creating a flooring and trying to drag a material to it. Is there something I am doing wrong?

DuVall, Clayton , 10/18/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 3
Is there a way to insert a twin door, such as twin 2868 french doors leading to a patio?

Hightower, Gerald , 10/28/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 4
In Arch 18, I had a screen corrupt and freeze up on me and Control Alt Delete was my only option. Now, every time I open PUNCH, I get the default message to try and reconstruct the file that was improperly closed and its the frozen, corrupt file again and again. I uninstalled the software and re-installed, only to have that screen appear again when I opened it. Can anyone suggest a way around the default message?

Marilynn , 8/3/2004 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 3
I created a driveway using the Pathway tool and the help says to apply texture to the pathway you just drew. The docs say to apply texture, open live view, find the texture you want and drag it to the object you want the texture on. On the outside,

tshad , 7/20/2009 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 8
I had this problem earlier and then was able to get it to work where I could put color or texture on walls and doors and it would go to the correct place. But now after many changes, I now cannot get any of the colors to go to the doors. No matter what door I point at it makes the wall the door is on that color, not the door. I am trying to make my garage door white, but no matter what I do, the wall the door is in turns white.

tshad , 7/29/2009 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 3
Can you create a custom texture from a jpg or from a picture on the screen? For example, I have a picture of some stonework on my wall and want to be able to use that same color and texture on my wall. Is there a way to take a small portion of that picture and create a texture from it? Thanks, Tom

0 3
In front of my house I have a small cement porch and a pathway and a dirt area on the left and right of my pathway with trees and bushes. I am trying to recreate this. 1) I created the cement porch using the Decking without rails at 4". This seems to b

0 6
I haven't used this program for years and am just now getting back into it. I don't see the program on the site but would like to get the latest upgrade (if still available). The version I have is 6.0.1. Is this the latest version? Thanks, Tom

0 3
I am trying to create a pathway that has different widths but the pathway tool only seems to have one width for the whole path. I know I can change where the path curves using the dots in the center of the path Is there a way to create a path using the tool to start out at one width and then gradually get larger and then smaller as the path moves away from the door? Or pick a spot in the path and have it get wider there?

0 3
How do I add a porch in front of the front door? Then change the type of porch (different types of brick or some other texture). Thanks.

0 3
New Posts (Locked) Pelant, Mike's Avatar Upgrade to NexGen Home and Landscape Suite
I currently have AS 18 and wondering two questions: 1) Is it worth upgrading to the NexGen version - do I lose any features? 2) What is the upgrade cost? On the website, there is no upgrade option for AS18 users.

Pelant, Mike , 6/8/2009 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 3
Hi, <BR>I posted a couple of days ago but it didn't seem to go through??? Anyway I am having troubles in live view. <BR>In "fly" mode <BR>1. parts of trim molding are broken up <BR>2.the bottom of exterior walls are jagged <BR>3. interior walls have diag

Unofornaio , 5/21/2007 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 8