[ Log In ]
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
7 Pages123>»
3D Custom Workshop - 3D Custom Workshop
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
Pat... I've been trying to reverse engineer a few designs elements from within 3DCW (the one included with AS19) in order to better understand how some of the more complex ones are constructed... I'd love to get some clarification. May I send you a .POB f

RBond , 2/11/2017 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
9 36 RBond's Avatar RBond Go to last post Go to first unread
2/13/2017 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
Pat... I've been getting familiar with 3DCW included with AS v19 and experimenting with the Cabinet Cutout feature with no results. My expectation is that by creating a 2D shape (say a rectangle) and then selecting the CC checkbox and then placing the re

RBond , 1/28/2017 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 8
I have AS4000. For sometime I have not been unable to see an object, already created, in the 3D Custom Workshop when I double click on the object and the 3D workshop opens. I can see it when I fly or click on the Render Final Quality house and a couple ot

Fant, Kevin , 8/21/2016 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 8
HI I have home and landscape premium 17.7..I have no clue how to use the 3d custom workshop,, is there a tutorial to show or if someone can help me would be great levina

levina , 9/6/2015 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
I started working with 3D Workshop in Professional Home Design. I wanted to work on the kitchen. I selected a few items (a set of cabinets, a stove and refrigerator) and dragged them onto the grid. Then when I went to insert this work into my design it

Burgoon, Al , 3/24/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 41
Can the scale be changed to 1 to 1 or anything else?

rboutside , 2/21/2003 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 8
I am trying to make a Beehive oven to put in my yard but I am unable to make a dome. I can make all kinds of Cylinders and even some doughnuts but no dome. Any help would be great

Riple , 7/29/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 8
Hello, I have been experimenting with HDS Pro and Custom Workshop Pro (for Mac) and although it is going quite well I am running into something I can't figure out. I created something in Custom Workshop Pro that I then added to my floor plan in HDS Pro.

Marinka , 7/19/2010 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6
What is the trick? I can import a file from illustrator but it comes in at the top view. The file I have created is an isometric drawing, if it would import as an isometric I think I would have success. I am on a mac, any suggestions?

cathyka , 3/20/2008 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 9
I am using the AS4000 version with an XP pc and I am finding that I cannot view anything in the solid view. I have to work exclusively in the wire frame view. I am using the newest INTEL accelerator which does not have a slider for acceleration and my res

Huard, Mark , 1/5/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 8
Is it possible to import another workshop object into a new object. For example, if I create a cabinet can I add a cooktop that I had created in another file? Another question is if I start creating a new object I can't consistantly add library obj

Heim, Edward , 3/10/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 12
I am trying to create a beam that is flat on top but the underside is arched. I can't find a tool that will allow me to cut out a simi-circle from a solid block. May be I'm taking the wrong approach. Any idea's??

B, RICHARD , 7/29/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 7
My husband and I are building a cordwood home. The shape of our home is like a hockey rink. We are wondering if there is a way to make our walls curved at both ends of the house. Roberta Lyons

Lyons, Roberta , 10/8/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 9
I wanted a vehicle for my new home in 5 in 1 so I decided to create a HumVee using the Furniture Workshop. This vehicle can be e-mailed & freely used if credit is given. Contact me at rclocke@direcway.com.

Locke, Chris , 1/14/2003 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 9
New Posts Johnson, Sue's Avatar Can't understand why these methods are not working - help
My goal is to produce a herringbone pattern wood floor with boards 3" X 23" X 1". I have tried two methods: 1) I used the 2D view and created a board which I duplicated and copied as needed, moved into the proper pattern and then grouped. I then tried

Johnson, Sue , 12/26/2007 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6