[ Log In ]
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
PhotoView - PhotoView
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
New Posts Guirguis, Michael's Avatar Adding Google Earth Aerial instead of grass
Does anyone know if it's possible to import a .bmp file of an aerial photo as a horizontal background in-lieu of grass, gravel, etc.? You'd think it was a simple feature within photoview. Perhaps having the ability to import a horizontal image as part o

Guirguis, Michael , 7/10/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
1 12 Lmc's Avatar Lmc Go to last post Go to first unread
7/10/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
I've been a user of Punch software but not Photoview. When I import my .bmp file and add the dimensions width 100' and height 40' for the house, all I see is a tiny, tiny image of the photo sitting on top of what looks like a grassy plateau. I've looked

Lawrence, Maureen , 1/19/2003 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 28
Hi!! I am having trouble adding my own picture. My format is the standard jpeg. Any answers? Thanks!

griend, mindy vande , 2/28/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 42
I need to know how can I add building material to my floor. When I try to add tile or carpet to my floor my whole world becomes that floor accept the floor that I need. Can anybody help me? Thanks Pat.

Mola , 2/6/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 9
Anyone have any idea how to alter a photo, anytime I add something to the photo of my house or alter the color of the photo it only effects the surroundind area! Byron

Dancey, Byron , 5/8/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 12
Hello there, I just bought the Landscape pro Edition through the internet So i have no manual besides the one online and I am finding it difficult to search what I'm looking for. I am more interested in just importing pictures of homes and altering the

Martin, Dennis , 8/12/2005 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
I want to import JPG files into AS18. AS18 only accepts BMP format. How do I convert JPG to BMP?

tbokhart , 5/19/2005 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 4
Is there any way I can save a scene in LiveView? Right now the only way to save a view is to print it. I would like to be able to email certain scenes to someone who doesn't have the program. Is there a way to save it as a .jpg image? Thanks...Mark

Pforecast , 5/6/2004 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
Once I have imported my bmp photo and click on to 3d quarter view I get a "image conversion error" and my scanned photos do not appear. I double/triple checked to ensure they are bmp and high qualitay (same prob if I used a magazine photo) What's up? Tha

jet , 3/8/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6