[ Log In ]
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
2 Pages12>
RealModel & Estimator - RealModel & Estimator
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
New Posts sd5109's Avatar Can you change or add to the Material Description in Estimator?
Hi, I'm pricing out a 2nd story room addition and, for example, there will be an expense for the 2nd floor subfloor and a separate one for flooring. Same with exterior walls - OSB and siding. I know the square footages are there, but is there a way to

sd5109 , 6/4/2016 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
2 12 sd5109's Avatar sd5109 Go to last post Go to first unread
6/4/2016 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
Hi, Can somebody help me understand what is being calculated on this line? There is nothing in the manual regarding this and the balloon pop up is not clear to me. Why does it default to an 8' length of lumber?? I have Punch H&LSD Professional 17.5. Th

acampbell , 4/10/2015 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 11
The Help index for RealModel (4000 Series) says: "Instructions on building your home model are printed, with numbered sections and floor plan templates that make assembling it simple." Nope - No instructions print - just the segments. On the bottom of e

McDonald, Bill , 2/28/2005 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6
I have Pro Platinum 8 and have updated the Estimator to ver 10.0.1 (verified in Help, About). I can understand framing inacuracies - Punch is not intended to follow the rules of the Uniform Building Code. Adding a 3rd stud at each corner would help make

rclam24x7 , 3/13/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 7
Does anyone know of a download to add N-scale (1:160) to the menu for Real Model. I would like to use it to create models for my scale railroad. Thanks.

jonbphillips , 4/14/2004 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 10
I am a new user of Real Model. I have the following problems:-(1)I choose a wall height of 144" in 1/2" per ft. mode,the template prints at this height but the texture template prints at the default height of 96". The techies say that's the way it is! Any

Thomson, Graham , 3/5/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 11
When I selected HVAC materials in my plans, such as vent ducts, the estimator fails to summarize the total number of feet or lengths by size needed. Also there is no listing of the amount of drywall needed and I did not see any provisions for selecting d

Checkos, Dean , 2/18/2003 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 21
Has anyone tried to build a model? If so, what is the best material to use as far as framing it goes, so to speak? I'm using real thin cardboard like from the back of a Legal Pad, and a glue stick (not hot glue)which works a lot better than Elmer's. Liqui

Kaminska, C. Donald , 7/13/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 7
I'm using Professional Home Suite Ver. 4.0.1 Is it true that you can not put pricing into the Home Estimator, then add other items to your plan and have them show up in the same Home Estimator that you just added the pricing to. If true, that is crazy,

Lisav , 2/19/2004 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6
New Posts fhmarch@charter.net's Avatar RealModel, can you use scale other than those shown
I modle in "N" Scale, an 1:160 scale. Is there a way to do this?

fhmarch@charter.net , 8/18/2005 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6
When I enter my costs in estimator I get a total for individual schedules, but no grand total for the entire project. What do I need to do to get a grand total?

Fsatow , 3/22/2005 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6
I recently used the Home Design Suite to layout and estimate the cost of building a shed. I followed all the procedures in the manual to create a gambrel style roof, which calls for 2 freehand roof sections and one using the standard roofing tool. Unfor

Heim, Jarad , 4/18/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6
I get nothing but zeroes in cost estimating. Where are the files that have prices or do i have to get them from the internet?

kupferschmidt, judith , 11/26/2004 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
Have worked extensively with AS18, but am new to the estimator that came with it. Is there something I am missing or does it not estimate studs, joists, etc? Thanks, Steve

Sonoma , 3/16/2003 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 5
I am really interested in building a model home of the one I designed on the Punch! program, although I don't know where to start and what materials to use. I was wondering what material you use to create texture for the walls and what exactly do you use

socrastic , 7/19/2004 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 9