[ Log In ]
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Other Interesting Updates - Other Interesting Updates
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
Both all-object zip files have been updated and contain all objects at the object center.The first contains 265 objects alphabetically listed A-GThe second contains 266 objects alphabetically listed H-Z

DonnaM , 9/15/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
1 11 DonnaM's Avatar DonnaM Go to last post Go to first unread
5/21/2003 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
PA UpdaterPunchers! Design & Image Gallery!The Gallery has begun! Show off your time-consuming, pai

DonnaM , 5/20/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 6
New Posts DonnaM's Avatar NEW!! Search for your Objects! Try it -- you'll like it!!
There have been requests for a search function for the Punch! Alternatives Object Center and I'm happy to say it is now online!! Give it whirl!! This function was erected September 12, 2002 and is still being tweaked. At present you can enter a keyword and obtain most of the objects you're looking for. I am presently incorporating keywords into every image page along with the author's name in the title that is displayed on the search results page. So if you are an author of an object and don't see your name in the tile search, check back in a day or so, it should be in by then. This search script has it's benefits in that it can tell me what keywords you are entering and keeps a list of all searches made. As more and more people perform their search, I can better able determine what keywords are needed for certain searches and their respective objects. Your input is very important to me in order to make this function easier for you to find what you need. Enjoy! Donna Moulton

DonnaM , 9/13/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 4
One large zip file, size 8.8 MB, containing 486 zip files for all objects at the Punch Object Creation Center is now available.Last updated: 04/27/02

DonnaM , 4/27/2002 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 4