[ Log In ]
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Posting the Positives of Punch - Posting the Positives of Punch
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
(...continued from Part1) One, those who willing to overcome and report the negatives in a professional manner and assist in emphasizing the positives toward enforcing a better quality product, and ... Two, those who prefer to criticize and emphasize the negatives in the hopes that an ideal product will be handed to them on a silver platter, and ... Three, those who ride a neutral fence. "I prefer to be of the number "One" type group who focusses on the positives. As a recovery room nurse, if I were to recover you from an operation, which would you prefer to have as your nurse? Would you want a nurse that emphasized all the negatives about your health?" or a nurse that focussed on the positives about what's wrong with you? How quickly do you think you'd decline in a negative atmospshere? How soon would you improve in a positive environment? Is this any different with the Punch! crew who has engineered a program for your benefit? I have met with the Punch! Team and I would have to say that I have never met such a group of heart warming people as such as those in this group who are not only dedicated to their product but also to each other. I would have to go so far as to say that they are just as dedicated if not more to their goals as a group than of those nurses that I work with in the recovery room. To sum it all up, not only have the Punch! programs provided me the ability to renovate our garage and install a pool, deck included, but they have also inspired me to exercise my creativity, utilize my talents in graphics, and work with my skills in investigation and analysis by way of beta-testing. Thank You Punch! for all that you do. Sincerely, DonnaM Punch! Alternatives

DonnaM , 1/5/2003 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
11 8 Sinclair, Douglas's Avatar Sinclair, Douglas Go to last post Go to first unread
5/4/2005 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
To all those who love or at least like the Punch! programs and to those who have doubts. Because I've started this folder, I felt it was necessary to at least add the first discussion. For those of you who think that I work for Punch!, I do not and becaus

DonnaM , 1/5/2003 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 4