[ Log In ]
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Punch! Alternatives Events! - Punch! Alternatives Events!
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
New Event:Punch! Chat InstructionTwo new chat rooms have been setup for Punch! Users.--Chat 1: Multi

DonnaM , 3/27/2004 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
2 10 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
4/22/2011 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
Hi to everyone and Happy Holidays!! Punch! Alternatives has reset the passwords on both satellite galleries. The Item Gallery and the Photo Gallery. This is a done as a security measure not only for the site but your benefit as well. Please sign in with your new passwords and then change it, or keep the one that was sent to you. The Gallery passwords will be changed randomly and/or if suspicious hackers are lurking around the doors. :-) Thanks for being a part of a great community of punch believers. Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Year. DonnaM Adminstrator of Punch! Alternatives

DonnaM , 12/23/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 3
Finally we are opening. There are areas of the site that we will still be working on after the opening so we ask your patience in these areas as we continue to enhance and fill them up. For the most part, it's near ready to go.Looking forward to seeing y

DonnaM , 6/19/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 4
New Posts DonnaM's Avatar Punch! Alternatives is gearing up to OPEN!! Get Ready!
Hi to All, I know it's been awhile since Punch! Alternatives went down but it's coming back greater than before. Much has happend, for one, I got married. I want to thank those who have been encouraging, helpful,and motivating, for without them, Punch! Alternatives would not exist. The site will open before the end of the month. I do not have a definite date yet, but's it's definite it will open before the month of June is out. Smile :-) Now, without further ado, I must return to working on it. DonnaM Punch! Alternatives.

DonnaM , 6/11/2006 5:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 3