logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
guenthpw  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 2:15:31 AM(UTC)
guenthpw

United States

In Punch! Home&Landscape Design Architectural Series version 19.0.8.1023 the manual mentions the "Standard Toolbar" many times but it fails to tell where that Standard Toolbar can be found.

The Standard Toolbar is required on many occasion, for instance, to join elements, and I have wasted precious time because I cannot find it.

May I expect an expedited email with the answer?

Thank you
Patricia G.  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 3:40:41 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 140 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Originally Posted by: guenthpw Go to Quoted Post
In Punch! Home&Landscape Design Architectural Series version 19.0.8.1023 the manual mentions the "Standard Toolbar" many times but it fails to tell where that Standard Toolbar can be found.

The Standard Toolbar is required on many occasion, for instance, to join elements, and I have wasted precious time because I cannot find it.

The "Standard Toolbar" is not a tool per se: it is just a bar that contains editing elements from the following Power Tools => Door Designer, Windows Designer, Section Detailer, Symbol Editor and 3D Custom Workshop. The location and contents are different depending of the Power Tool. For example, if you check the page 311 of the manual, it mentions the "Standard Toolbar" => the top part of the page mentions the name of the topic => "Editing Your Door Design" => so in this case, the "Standard Toolbar" is part of the "Door Designer Power Tool".
Note that the "Standard Toolbar" is not part of the main program.

Originally Posted by: guenthpw Go to Quoted Post

May I expect an expedited email with the answer?

This is our community forum, so questions and answers are shared in the boards. We are volunteers, and we try to answer ASAP Smile ThumpUp

Some Tips: Punch, as any program, has a learning curve. The best way to learn the program, IMO, is practice + practice + practice => Read and follow the manual (this is important), see the videos => try to create elements not related with your project, so you will become familiar with the commands and how to develop the different components.
You will find free tutorials in my Website and Facebook page
If you are interested, I have several training e-books, one of them is free. This is the link for the V19 eBook. Also see link to my eBook page below, in my signature.

Hope this helps.
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
sonali31  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2019 10:17:34 AM(UTC)
sonali

India

Thank you for answering question about standard toolbar.
Patricia G.  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2019 1:00:14 PM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 140 time(s) in 138 post(s)
You're welcome! BigGrin
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store