logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mmanley  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2019 12:37:30 PM(UTC)
mmanley

Hi. I have been working on this issue for a long time and I cannot figure it out. It is driving me crazy. I am wanting my garage to sit lower than the rest of the Level1 house. I would like for there to be about 2 steps to go up and enter the foyer. However, the garage floor appears to be the same level as everything else. I have created a separate floor just for the garage. When holding down the Right Mouse button in the 3D View and look around, it looks as if I have 3 different levels just for the 1st Floor Level. The 3 different levels apply throughout every room on Floor1. The bottom level is the floor which I can see move every time I change the working elevation of it. This is the elevation of where I would like the Top floor to be. The 2nd floor in the middle looks like it is a wooden tile of some sort and never moves. And then there is the top floor which is level to the rest of the floors on the 1st level and never moves. Is it possible to have the garage sit lower than the rest of the first level without creating a whole floor level? If possible, I would love to set up a Team Viewer or Join.Me session so that someone can assist me.
I have attached screenshots of the 3 different floor levels just for Floor1 and also a screenshot of the Floor Properties.
Floor1Properties.PNG (40kb) downloaded 1 time(s). GarageElevationMiddle1.PNG (582kb) downloaded 0 time(s). GarageElevationTop1.PNG (613kb) downloaded 0 time(s). GarageElevationBottom1.PNG (768kb) downloaded 0 time(s).