logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Delgado_F  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:14:05 PM(UTC)
Delgado_F

United States

Hello there...
I have Punch, Home & landscape Premium V17. The program used to run just fine about a year ago.

now when I try to open my files it gives the following error and the software does not start..."The website declined to show the this webpage error code HTTP 403"

when I close the error window, another window appears asking for "enter key"... I looked in my original CD box and I found the paper that has the software serial key... it is a 16 character alphanumeric number with "-" after every fourth character... I tried every combination, with "-", without "-", all capitals... nothing seems to work. it always comes back with "serial number invalid".

I also click on the "Need to recover your licence? Click here"... nothing happens.
I have not tried to re-installed the SW... I wanted to see if there is an easier way to fix this key issue.

Any help with be much appreciated.
Thank-you
Fred
Patricia G.  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:22:34 PM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hello Fred,

As you probably know, this Forum is user to user (I am a Punch user like you) so we can't help with installation / computer / hardware issues because we can't access and evaluate your computer conditions or personalized serial numbers.

Please, contact technical support so they can check the issues in your computer, Windows settings, etc and also they will check your system, limitations, serial numbers, etc. They are experts for this type of problems.
[email protected] or submit a ticket

Hope this helps.
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store