logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
robertk55  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:57:29 PM(UTC)
robertk55

United States

how do I remove cabinet tops where are files save Cabinets ets In the V19 I keep getting empty folders but they are there to install
Confused
Forum Host  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:56:25 PM(UTC)
Forum Host

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Hello,

I am not sure if I understand your question? or questions? Confused

Please, try to detail the problem as specifically as possible, so we can understand the issue. Let us know exactly what you want to do, what you tried, what seems broken, etc.

Punch! Software Forum Host
Questions or Comments about the Forum? Email Me!
[email protected]
robertk55  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 2:26:08 PM(UTC)
robertk55

United States

1. When I put a cabinet into a room kitchen, in this case, it comes with a countertop already configured with backsplash. I don't want that countertop I want to make my own top as I have before

2. in your instructions you said I can put POB files into a current folder I have located a lot of folders such as home design v19> textures> cabinet styles and put in a POB cabinet but it doesn't show as a choice in dropdown I have found other folders but all say folder empty Like when I go, Users,> documents> user library I get an empty folder where can I put POB your stuff
Patricia G.  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 4:57:16 PM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi there,

Glad to see your questions at the Forum! Smile

Originally Posted by: robertk55 Go to Quoted Post
When I put a cabinet into a room kitchen, in this case, it comes with a countertop already configured with backsplash. I don't want that countertop I want to make my own top as I have before

Click on the Countertop and Backsplash buttons => customize the settings (see image below)

Also, you can check page 145 of the user guide. If you bought my V19 eBook (as you previously commented), you will find more information and tutorials about cabinets on page 136.

Originally Posted by: robertk55 Go to Quoted Post
in your instructions you said I can put POB files into a current folder I have located a lot of folders such as home design v19> textures> cabinet styles and put in a POB cabinet but it doesn't show as a choice in dropdown I have found other folders but all say folder empty Like when I go, Users,> documents> user library I get an empty folder where can I put POB your stuff

I am assuming that you are referring to the instructions included with my collections, correct?

As is explained in the instructions included with my collections,

1 – Go to Windows Explorer => My Documents => Punch Software (outlined in red in the image below) => User Library (outlined in green in the image below).
2 – Each folder of this collection must be installed in the specific subfolder of the program (all the folders are outlined in blue in the image below), following the following settings:
• Pat Doors => copy to => Documents\Punch! Software\User Library\Components\Doors.
Pat Objects => copy to => Documents\Punch! Software\User Library\Objects.
• Pat Textures => copy to => Documents\Punch! Software\User Library\Textures.
• Pat Windows => copy to => Documents\Punch! Software\User Library\Components\Windows.
Notice that you must follow the full path as highlighted in yellow above. Then, in the program, the objects will appear in the user library

Hope this helps

Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
robertk55  
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:11:05 PM(UTC)
robertk55

United States

Awesome thanks on countertops right in front of me
As far as book goes will be buying on payday next week sorry if I misstated. BigGrin

Thanks again
Patricia G.  
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:35:30 PM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
You're welcome! ThumpUp

No problem re: the eBook => I just mentioned it as an option.

Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store