logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patricia G.  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 16, 2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi CDH,

Of course, Punch will print all the dimensions that you see in the screen, if you provide the right settings
If you are working in / printing from the floor tab for example (or electrical, etc), you will see a small black arrow at the right of the name. By clicking the small arrow and checking or not the names of the tabs you have the option of viewing or hiding other tabs.
Just check the names of the tabs you wish to show. So all the selected objects / dimensions will appear in the selected tab, with their colors and will be printed with your plan

Patricia
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
Spurlin, Rick  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Spurlin, Rick

I can't get the electrical dimensions to print when using AS19 Other dimensions print but not the locations of the electrical or plumbing. I've tried working w/ the active layers and printing those but that doesn't work. Also, I can't see all the electrical dimensions on the screen at once. Only if I'm clicking on a specific wall. No "Manual Dimensions" available in AS19? Can't find one and even a search of the help doesn't show manual dimensioning as an option anymore.
Patricia G.  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi there,

Check the PDF attached => as you can see, the Electrical and Plumbing elements and dimensions print perfectly.

1 - Check the layers visibility in the screen => confirm if the desired layers are visible.
2 - Check the jpg image attached => Print preview => Layer visibility => confirm if the option "print all the visible layers" is selected (outlined in red in the image) => confirm if the preview is showing the desired layers (pointed with red arrows in the image).

Patricia G. / Forum Moderator
--> My website: www.punchhelpers.com
--> My all in one e-book for V19 (Windows): Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials for V19 - Windows Version
--> My all in one e-book for V19 (Mac): Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials for V19 - Mac Version
--> My all in one e-book for V18: Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials for V18
--> My Home Design e-book: Designing your Dream Home Using Punch Software
--> My all in one e-book for previous versions: Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials - 2nd Edition
--> My e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Basic & Advanced Training-Second Edition
--> My e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Importing, Exporting and Printing-Second Edition
--> My e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Power Tools-Second Edition
--> My free e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Mini - Tutorials
--> My e-books free video presentation: Pat's e-books
--> My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/punchhelpers.links
--> My Tips & Tricks notes: https://www.facebook.com/punchhelpers.links/notes
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store