logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Forum Host  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 10:59:24 AM(UTC)
Forum Host

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Please, read before you post:

- Our forum has been moved to a new system. If you previously had an account, you must reset your password.
Follow these instructions:
1 – Login with the register email in the field pointed in blue in the image below
2 – Don’t fill the password field (pointed in green in the image)
3 - Press 'Forgot Password' button (outlined in red in the image)
4 – You will be directed to a new screen with 2 fields => in the “Security Question” field, write “reset” => in the “Security Answer” field, write “reset

Prev Registered Users.jpg (18kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

- If you are a new user, in order to enable all features please Login or Register.

- All the topics, questions and answers posted on the old forum (February 2002 until May 2018) are in the "Old Forums" category (it is the last category). Notice that the Old Forum category is a Read Only section.
Also notice that some of the "Old Forum" topics are very old (don't forget to check the dates), therefore, some answers and links are no longer valid.

- In your post, please include the title, version, and platform you are using. On the PC you will find this info in the main menu => Help => About… On the Mac this info is on the title menu => About…

- Post your question in the Forum's specific folder of your program. Old programs are in the Legacy section.

- Try to detail the problem as specifically as possible, so we can understand the issue. Let us know exactly what you want to do, what you tried, what seems broken, etc.

- Some issues can be related to hardware you are using. Please post any information you have on your system (operating system, video card, etc).

- If you can, please, include a screenshot of your problem. To insert pictures in your post, please follow these instructions .

- Be courteous. Profanity is not allowed on our message boards. Don't forget to use "Please" and "Thank you".

Thank you for your cooperation.
Punch! Software Forum Host
Questions or Comments about the Forum? Go to my profile and send me an email or PM

Forum Host  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 7:49:27 AM(UTC)
Forum Host

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
If you wish to attach a Punch file (.PRO) => zip the file first.
Punch! Software Forum Host
Questions or Comments about the Forum? Go to my profile and send me an email or PM