logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Scotty G  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2023 8:36:20 PM(UTC)
Scotty G

Canada

[V21] Trying to edit a custom fence using Fence Designer listed in manual... When I 'Launch Power Tool' [V21] the Launcher window only shows 4 items. (3D Custom, Photoview, Estimator, Symbol Editor)
I checked C:|Program Files|Punch! Software|Punch! Software 21|Plugins........ and there are 15 designer folders in there, including Fence Designer, Ceiling, Workshop, Fire, Mantel, Trim, Window etc...
How can I get the other designers to appear in the launcher? (The individual exe's will not run directly from their folders. They throw error: 'An error was encountered while attempting to store the Undo state. Your hard disk may be full' -- Not even close to full... 129Gig free space.)
Patricia G.  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2023 9:28:43 PM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi there,

Originally Posted by: Scotty G Go to Quoted Post
Trying to edit a custom fence using Fence Designer listed in manual... When I 'Launch Power Tool' [V21] the Launcher window only shows 4 items. (3D Custom, Photoview, Estimator, Symbol Editor)

The items appearing the Power tool Launcher are the ones included with your program. The Studio version of Punch doesn't include the Fence Designer Power Tool, as you can see in this comparison chart
Keep in mind that the manual is a complete document for all the titles, therefore, it includes all the features, tools, rendering styles, etc.

I checked C:|Program Files|Punch! Software|Punch! Software 21|Plugins........ and there are 15 designer folders in there, including Fence Designer, Ceiling, Workshop, Fire, Mantel, Trim, Window etc...

This doesn't mean that they are the active tools.

How can I get the other designers to appear in the launcher? (The individual exe's will not run directly from their folders. They throw error: 'An error was encountered while attempting to store the Undo state. Your hard disk may be full'

They won't launch because they are not included in your program. The message is generic.

Hope this helps.
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
thanks 1 user thanked Patricia G. for this useful post.
Scotty G on 3/14/2023(UTC)
Scotty G  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2023 4:42:57 PM(UTC)
Scotty G

Canada

Thank you for the clarification on [V21] that I have. But; I have multiple Punch versions going back many years. [V17.5][V18][V21][V22P] and older versions on CD. I noticed that my older versions have the fence and pool designer as well as a couple more included in most versions. I would have thought that an upgrade from 17.5 and 18 to 21 would have included designers included in previous versions. I had to purchase [V22P] and now have all the power tools.
Patricia G.  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2023 5:15:19 PM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi there,

Good to know that you have V22 now.

Notice that the number of power tools is not related with the version number. For example, the V22 Studio program includes the same power tools included with your Studio V21 program.

Hope this helps and that you enjoy your new program! Cool
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store