logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patricia G.  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 114 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Did you solve the previous problems?. Let us know.

Gate: Fence Tool => Click on the triangle of the arrow icon => the drop down menu will open => select the gate tool.

Punch, as any program, has a learning curve. The best way to learn the program, IMO, is practice + practice + practice => Read and follow the manual (this is important), see the videos => try to create elements not related with your project, so you will become familiar with the commands and how to develop the different components.
If you are interested, I have several training e-books, one of them is free. See links below.
My all in one e-book for your program: Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials - 2nd Edition

Patricia G. / Forum Moderator
--> My website: www.punchhelpers.com
--> My all in one e-book for V19 (Windows): Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials for V19 - Windows Version
--> My all in one e-book for V19 (Mac): Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials for V19 - Mac Version
--> My all in one e-book for V18: Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials for V18
--> My Home Design e-book: Designing your Dream Home Using Punch Software
--> My all in one e-book for previous versions: Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials - 2nd Edition
--> My e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Basic & Advanced Training-Second Edition
--> My e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Importing, Exporting and Printing-Second Edition
--> My e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Power Tools-Second Edition
--> My free e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Mini - Tutorials
--> My e-books free video presentation: Pat's e-books
--> My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/punchhelpers.links
--> My Tips & Tricks notes: https://www.facebook.com/punchhelpers.links/notes
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
Ham, David  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Ham, David

I don't know if you got my last message. I may not have replied correctly.

1) Using landscape solved my furnishings not showing problem.
2) I checked the drivers on my video card and they are up to date. I have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series video card. Otherwise, still have the problem with not being able to put tile in the kitchen. Otherwise, placing materials and paint seems to work in other places.
3) Thanks for the information on adding gates. I didn't realize that the gate tool was under the fences icon.

I couldn't find your free online tutorial. The link went to a place that had a book that I could buy.

Overall, you guys have a great product.

By the way. I have a lot that has a different slanted elevation in back. Is there a way to put an elevated slant in my backyard?

Thanks for all of your help.
Patricia G.  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 9, 2017 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 114 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Hi there,

Nope, I didn't get your previous message. Anyway, thank you for the feedback :-)
Regarding your notes and questions:
1 - Glad to know that the furnishing problem is solved.
2 - The ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series is not a video card, it is an onboard (shared Memory) graphics chip, prepared for Windows XP, so this can be the cause of several problems, especially if you file is large. Try this => create a new file with just 4 walls and try to apply texture to the floor => can you apply the texture?
3 - No problem.

Thank you for buying my eBook! :-)
Free eBook => see the link below, in my signature.

Glad to know that you are happy with your your program.

Slanted elevation => do you mean a sloped lot? => you can use the slope tool (Landscape tab).

Patricia G. / Forum Moderator
--> My website: www.punchhelpers.com
--> My all in one e-book for V19 (Windows): Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials for V19 - Windows Version
--> My all in one e-book for V19 (Mac): Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials for V19 - Mac Version
--> My all in one e-book for V18: Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials for V18
--> My Home Design e-book: Designing your Dream Home Using Punch Software
--> My all in one e-book for previous versions: Learning Punch Software (R): Training, Tools & Tutorials - 2nd Edition
--> My e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Basic & Advanced Training-Second Edition
--> My e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Importing, Exporting and Printing-Second Edition
--> My e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Power Tools-Second Edition
--> My free e-book: Learning Punch Software (R): Mini - Tutorials
--> My e-books free video presentation: Pat's e-books
--> My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/punchhelpers.links
--> My Tips & Tricks notes: https://www.facebook.com/punchhelpers.links/notes
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store