logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Architectural Series 5000 - Architectural Series 5000
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
I have about had it trying to get LiveView to work at an acceptable level. I have searched the forum, WEB, talked with Punch tech supportÂ…etc trying to come up with a combination of hardware that would give me good performance. Everything pointed to usin

ckerch , 3/23/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 330
All, Fireplace Wizard designs a nice fireplace---as long as it's sitting in the middle of the room. As soon as you move it into a wall where it belongs, the firebox disappears and is replaced by the wall. Whatever color the wall is, so is the firebox. An

Kraengel, Bill , 7/7/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 149
All, Anyone have any tips on how to show a sloped site? For example, the front of my house is 3" above grade. That is easily shown by adding 3" to the 4" slab. However, the back of the house is 12" above grade. How do I slope the grade so the house does

Kraengel, Bill , 7/7/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 135
All, I created a fireplace with Fireplace Wizard and updated my design to add it. Now I want to edit it. Anyone know how I do that or do I have to go through the whole process of creating a new fireplace?

Kraengel, Bill , 7/3/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 179 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
7/7/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
On the right side of the screen in power tools/animator (segment/video) I'm not able to see all the options, they're partially cut off so unable to select or see options. I tried re-setting the pixels (winxp) (right click/properties/settings) from maximum

Issan, Tom , 6/27/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 152
All, Anyone know how to add an archway to an interior wall? An archway is just an opening in the wall between two rooms. It can be thought of as an uncased door. In fact, AS does have standard archways to drop in, but for some unfathomable reason the pro

Kraengel, Bill , 5/27/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 179
All, I am upgrading from AS4 to AS5. What is the best way to upgrade; uninstall AS4 then install AS5 or just install AS5 over AS4?

Kraengel, Bill , 5/21/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 124
Are there certain tab/elements that don't work in Elevation Editor or is it just my computer? These are: 1. view/set zoom - nothing (I can zoom with the wheel ok) 2. options/dimension properties - nothing (text font ok) Also, when expanding the window

Issan, Tom , 4/7/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
8 1,024 Gauci, Charles's Avatar Gauci, Charles Go to last post Go to first unread
4/29/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
New Posts ckerch's Avatar (Old) When using "Move entire plan" lot line also moves
I used site planner to define my lot line. I entered the coordinates from the land description and work great until I came to where the description called out an arc. So I just drew it as a straight line. Not sure how to convert a 60ft arc into define coo

ckerch , 4/1/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
5 328 ckerch's Avatar ckerch Go to last post Go to first unread
4/23/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
I need to add different exterior material under the Gable only. Presently I have siding for the main part of the house with brick on the lower part (use wainscot to create effect) . I have tried to create a custom flat ceiling (crown) trim to use but when

ckerch , 1/2/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
2 234 ckerch's Avatar ckerch Go to last post Go to first unread
2/11/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
New Posts alha's Avatar (Old) Trying to (easily) add a Hexagon addition to my basement/foundation
Just started using AS5000, and looked thru the help files, but couldn't find an answer to my issue, so I thought I would post it here and see if anyone has a suggestion. I just designed my basement addition, and am going to add a hexagon or an octagon to

alha , 12/10/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
4 333 alha's Avatar alha Go to last post Go to first unread
1/31/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
I've tried to remove these items after installing them with little luck. The "Cut" option sometimes is not available and if it does remove then the whole wall goes with it. An option for Remove object or Delete object would be nice here...

Bergquist, Jeff , 1/14/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 152 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
1/14/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)