logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Deck & Landscape - Deck & Landscape
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
I have version 12 of Landscape Deck & Patio Designer and have found it paints a 3D rendering of a wall: It does not really design a retaining wall, with quantities of commercially available keystone blocks, fill sand, etc. Do any of the other higher end o

DuaneRt , 4/27/2016 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 1,152
I am starting to learn this landscaping program from scratch to design my decks and landscape for a house we will build. Any advice on good steps to go through to learn?

Ghostley, John , 7/30/2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 171
I tried to make my house which is 2 stories including the walk-out basement. I dont know what i did wrong but it put a roof on the bottom story and after I created the top story it had a roof too but the bottom story roof was sticking out of th emiddle of

Downs, Rodney , 7/6/2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 200
I just got this program yesterday. I've built out the first floor of my house, and now I'm trying to add textures for siding. I hit the materials tab on the right, choose siding, pick on and drag it to a wall, but no matter where I drop it, the texture ge

dwc94 , 2/10/2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 127
I'm using version 12 and having difficulties with piers. My cottage does not have a poured concrete foundation - its sitting on piers (about 12" in diameter). Its a very simple structure - 40' x 20' - rectangle (the ground slopes quite drastically, but

Craigg , 1/6/2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 241
I recently purchased Punch Landscape Deck and Patio version 12.0.2 How/or can I do glass deck railings? I am working on a big deck project and the owner wants glass deck railing......I would like to show the 3D live view with glass railing. Is a plug

Jensen, Jeff A , 9/29/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 248
is it possible to take a photo of my hose and add a deck to it? i have used photo editor and can get the photo in the drawing and have designed a deck that i want to match up to my house. the problem i am having is that the two will not fit together. the

stng, jeff , 5/25/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 159 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
5/27/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
I cannot get my driveway to float above the topology properly. The grass covers part of the driveway. I tried faking in a driveway as a floor with 1" thickness but that cannot be set to float above the topology. Any help?

sible, chris , 4/28/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 198
please help landscaping section

romeo , 1/9/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
3 338 golfersaurus's Avatar golfersaurus Go to last post Go to first unread
12/14/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
New Posts klawson@aetinc.com's Avatar (Old) Landscape Tab - what happened to my arrow?
When I started my current project I created a walkout basement, which required me to use the Landscape tab to create my sloping lot. Now that I'm nearly done I need to go back and adjust the slope some. When I go back to the Landscape tab I can just bar

[email protected] , 12/4/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 172
New Posts Latini, Frank's Avatar (Old) Railing Height on Stairs Attached to Deck
Hi, I am having trouble understanding how to add steps to a deck. I hope someone can help. I draw a deck that is 24 inches above the ground. I put a railing on the deck that is 42 inches high. When I add steps to a side of the deck the railing on the

Latini, Frank , 12/9/2002 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
5 428 Wheeler, Brian's Avatar Wheeler, Brian Go to last post Go to first unread
7/26/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
I'm having a problem changing the fill for my pond from the default mulch to water. I follow the HELP directions, but when I change the fill to water, the grass changes to water but the pond stays mulch! I'm pulling my hair out! Is this a program problem?

Burgess, Stephanie , 6/5/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 168
I cant figure out how to put the deck on the house and it not be infront of the doors and windows. The deck will be blocking the door and will be higher then the house itself. Rails will be infront of windows and even sometimes the deck will be inside the

xxxpervy , 4/21/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 276
Hi, Can anyone point me in the right direction for more plant libraries? I can't seem to find anything that I'm hoping to grow!! Also, is there a quick way of viewing the plant details on the side bar? Thanks, Neil

neil3568 , 1/18/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 138
I need to add a pergola to a free-standing simple deck (I'm using super home suite) and there doesn't appear to be an alternative other than design... are there any other options?

dsgn1 , 1/5/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
2 254 foster's Avatar foster Go to last post Go to first unread
6/2/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)