logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Foundations & Floors - Foundations & Floors
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
I am having trouble making a floor plan for the basement. I changed the elevation on the foundation but my staircases are not going into the basement but rather to the second floor which I have not created. What should I do to make sure I am building th

help , 2/16/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 93
I want to add a tile material to my .5" thick floor, and have tried every angle I can in the Live View, but it won't take the material.. I've also tried just a color change - no go. Any suggestions??

Daming, Ken , 1/2/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 146
Hi folks. New to the product and I am working on adding the first floor after creating foundation and basement. When adding interior walls, the appear to be floating above the basement. No floor is apparent, although auto flooring (with a depth of 12") is

Rickey, Don , 1/29/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
1 94 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
2/3/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
I've read all the previous messages, AND the "commandments" but still don't get it. I use the external wall tab to create my three basement walls that are 10" thick. Then I try to create the fourth wall that's only 6 inches thick. But as soon as I try

Daming, Ken , 12/13/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
4 197 Daming, Ken's Avatar Daming, Ken Go to last post Go to first unread
12/20/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
I have created and completed a first floor but I can't seem to get the exterior walls to copy to the second floor. I have followed the instructions in the help: I click the foundation tab and pull down the list of plans. I uncheck all but the foundation

Southway , 11/25/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 139
New Posts chuckanw's Avatar (Old) What's the trick for selecting the "floor" or "Ceiling"???
I have perused the board, but can't find the answer to this nagging question. If you create a manual floor and ceiling, how do you reliably select the floor or the ceiling? I have blown up the plan and clicked in various spaces trying to select the one

chuckanw , 10/19/2004 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 92
New Posts Cindy V's Avatar (Old) Help - Half of my exterior walls missing in Live View
All of a sudden in Live View, half of my walls are not showing up and I look right out into the grass. Similarly, the fence around the property is missing at the same point. It's like it divided my property right in half. The walls and fence are visibl

Cindy V , 7/21/2004 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 93