logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patricia G.  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi Hung Salem,

Check the first image attached. At the left, you will see a table with a glass top. Here is the trick:

- Create a table without a top, place it the plan and make a 3D image from the point you intend to shot the final image (say you save it as image A)

- Create a temporary top for the table (with the shape of the glass) and make a 3D image from the same point (say you save it as "image B")

- In Photoshop, PSP or other image sw (you'll need to work with layers), open both images as different layers of the same composition.(Image A for lower layer and Image B for the upper layer)

- Select and cut the opaque top of the table in image B. Discard the remaining part of the image.

- Using the opaque top as guide, select the same shape in the image A. Cut and discard the remaining part of the image. Save this cut as "Image C". You can blur it if you wish. Discard the opaque top

- Create a rectangle shape and fill it with black (0,0,0)

- Select "image C" copy and paste on the black rectangle. The rectangle must be just a little bigger than the shape (see image tp 04 below). Save it as BMP

- Insert this BMP in your plan using Photo View (Power Tools--> Photo View). You will need to elevate and rotate the image a bit to get the effect.

Hope this helps

Patricia

-
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store