logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patricia G.  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 10, 2021 7:58:15 PM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi all,

The perfect companion for your new Punch V21 for Mac!
A new eBook: Training Tools and Tutorials for Mac V21

• NEW eBook layout and features: this new edition contains more than 1000 color images (showing the new features, tutorials, screen guides, tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots as well as the updates), covering exclusively the new Punch! Software Version 21 for Mac. Topics and tools are linked on the screen using more than 2000 hyperlinks.

• NEW: learn how to optimize and export your files to the new 3D Export formats, visualizing the different styles and results.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

• NEW: learn how to create superb 3D rendered images, now with new Photorealistic resources and effects.

• NEW: Learn how to add customized light objects and skylights.

https://www.punchhelpers.com/images/06-3D-Rendering.jpg

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

• NEW: Version 21 includes a new Power Tool: 3D Custom Workshop Pro. Create new sophisticated objects, plus import including textures and export to different formats.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

• NEW: Study how to use the new Annotation Tools.

• UPDATED: learn about the new features and how to get the best results using Draw Styles Profiles and Tools.

• EXPANDED: Learn how to create different type of Elevations: Flat Elevations, Elevations with Title Blocks as well as Pan Rotated Elevations of your project using the Elevation Editor, Pat’s title blocks plus the Drawing Styles’ Profiles and new tools.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

• UPDATED: Learn how to use the Import and Export to CAD capabilities, preparing the Plan to Export and visualizing the Punch to CAD process side by side.

UserPostedImage

Check all the new features of this new eBook: Training Tools and Tutorials for Mac V21!

UserPostedImage

Enjoy!
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store