logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
doublea007  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 11, 2021 6:33:03 PM(UTC)
doublea007

Canada

Hey Guys, my plans are advancing well, I'm now working on the external appearance of the house to apply for the city permit.

On the front of the house, I want to use multiple product for the design, on the bottom I want to create a section of 3 feet by 20 feet where I'll be installing stones, then I want to create another section between 2 windows, or a section in the front door where I'll be using Modern Aluminium sidding installed vertically, then the next section will be installed horizontally. Whenever I use a material and drop it on the wall the entire wall is covered, but I want to create section and I cant seem to figure out.

P.S: An advance training session would helpt me a lot but I'm rushing to finish the plan so I can apply for the city permit.

Thanks for any advice.
AA
Patricia G.  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 11, 2021 7:07:46 PM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi there,

There are several methods and you can apply them depending of the situations, necessities, etc.

The 2 more common methods are:

1 - You can stack two or more walls.
2 - You can use wainscot / molding to create the areas.

I used both methods in this image

If you are interested, I can provide the training session you mentioned in your post, or if you prefer, my eBook for Mac V20 includes tutorials for stacking walls, wainscot, different materials, etc,

Hope this helps.

Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
Boulders and Falls  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2022 9:18:29 PM(UTC)
Boulders and Falls

United States

Can the wainscoting be stacked? Some walls may have stone 2/3 up the wall and on others it may only be 1/2 or to the bottom of the windows. The wainscoting looks like it is only showing predefined heights. Can it be added in custom heights? Can any material be added to wainscoting? Thanks, Scott
Forum Host  
#4 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2022 9:22:24 PM(UTC)
Forum Host

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Hi there,

when you post questions at the Forum, please inform name and the version number of your program (V15 or V18 or V21, etc)
Different programs and versions include different features, so we need the information in order to provide the correct solutions.
Punch! Software Forum Host
Questions or Comments about the Forum? Email Me!
[email protected]