logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patricia G.  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi Victorp,

do you mean the lot size?

In Punch AS 4000: PowerTools--> Topo Designer--> Design--> Lot properties--> Lot size

The default dimension is 200 x 200 feet, you can change the dimensions up to 1000 x 1000 ft

Let us now if you need additional help

Patricia
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
Olivio, Frank  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Olivio, Frank

I tried your suggestion and it seemed to work. After working on the file for a few hours (saving about every 10 minutes) the interface became unreponsive so I saved and closed AS 4000. When I restarted the program after lunch and tired to open my file I got an error dialog "This file has been damaged, or was created by a more recent version of Punch! Topography Designer." I did not update Topo Designer and I don't understand why the file was saved as a .pto instead of a .pho file. Any help would be appreciaeted.
Olivio, Frank  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Olivio, Frank

I tried your suggestion to use Topo Designer to resize the page. It seemed to work, the size was in fact reduced and I was able to work on my project. I saved my work every 10 minutes or so. After about 3 hours the program (AS 4000) started acting up. Buttons quick working and my mouse started jerking. I decided I should close AS 4000 and reopen it. When I closed it, the program asked if I wanted to save my changes. I said yes and it did, then closed. When I reopened AS 4000 and tried to open my project I got a error that the file was either damaged or was created in a newer version of Punch! Home Design. It had a PTO extension rather than a PRO extension. Any help? I would hate to lose all my work. Frank Olivio <>< [email protected]