logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
McCuan, Chris  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2004 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
McCuan, Chris

Ok...I've been reading the messeges and I still have to ask. How do I put a tree, or anything on my photo? I've got Master Landscape and Home Design. All I can seem to do is put it on the fake green grass next to it, below it, above it or behind it, ...but not on it like the photo on the box shows.
Sheryl  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Sheryl

I was disappointed to read that even though it's described as an option in both the manual and in the programs help index, the "3D Camera Angle, Top" view isn't really an option. That is one view angle I would love to see added to this program. Can you tell me if there are any plans to provide an update we can download that would add this feature to the program?
Patricia G.  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi Sheryl,

I am not sure about the program / version you are using, however, if this feature is listed in the program manual, probably you have a V12 or V14 program, so the feature should be available
Try this--> go to liveview--> use the 5th icon from the left (aerial view)--> you should see something like the picture attached

Patricia
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
Sheryl  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Sheryl

The picture you attached is exactly the view I'm trying to get. The version of Home & Landscape Design that I have is version 14.0.1. The manual and help tell me to go to the 2D menu, select 3D Camera Angle, Top. In my 2D menu, there is no such option as 3D Camera Angle. Unfortunately I'm lost as to where to access "liveview" ... is that an icon or menu? I don't see anything by that name. Any other suggestions would be great! Just to warn you, I'm a notice at this program. May require special guidance! Thanks!
Patricia G.  
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi Sheryl

Draw your plan--> go to the live view window--> you will find the live view window by using the third and fourth icon on the top right of the screen or in the 2D window top menu--> 3D--> rendering style--> textures (for example)
Once in the live view window--> click on the aerial view icon (see image attached)
I'd suggest that you check the different menus and options in the help files included in your program--> There is a chapter called Menu Bars

Patricia
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store