logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Stokes, David M.  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Stokes, David M.

It appears that not only in the Pro version , but also in the latest AC18 that modeling wiring runs and plumbing runs are not supported. I hope I am not the only one who sees the value of having blueprints that can match a buildings infrastructure in these areas. If anyone else knows of competitive products that do just this, perhaps these features could be added into a later release. I also noticed that the AC18 product comes with an SDK. This gives me hope ;)
Patricia G.  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi, In Pro, Platinum and AS 18 you can do all your wiring in your floor plan. Just use the 9th icon from left. You can draw your plumbing runs with your Cad tools (Detail Tab in AS18). Lets us know if you need more help with these tools, Patricia
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
RumbleFish  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 25, 2004 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
RumbleFish

The wiring solution looks good. I'm wondering about the plumbing (drainage): I'd like Punch to help me do this, not just draw a picture of it. Ideally, I'd like to attach drain pipes to my fixtures, and drag them around - much like I do walls - through elevations and eventually connect them to the stack. The point would be for Punch to figure out the slope, and maybe some other details. Possible?