logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Shimza, Daryl  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 20, 2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Shimza, Daryl

Every time I attempt either a 'walk-through' or 'fly-around' in Live View, there instantly appears a message saying,"P!ProHD.Exe has encountered a problem and needs to close." Thereafter, the program fails to respond and must be shutdown.
The program is "Professional Home Design Suite" and is running on a Dell Dimension 8250. The CPU is a Pentium 4,2.8ghz with 120GB hard drive,512MB ram and 128MB video card.
Please help me to resolve this problem.
josantos  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
josantos

do we need to put some a compatible vga cards to have a good result im new user of this software i need some tips and tricks for making a interior design especially wall and cornice and how can we used the jpeg type photo because we are manufacture of a plastic decor in home for interior decoration

thank you
josantos
Patricia G.  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Not exactly. JPGs need to be converted to be imported in photoview only in the V7 programs and older versions. JPG can be used directly (and imported) in all the programs V8 and V10, as well as the following formats: BMP, JPEG, PSD (Photoshop), PNG (Portable Network Graphics), TGA (Truevision Targa), Windows metafile (WMF), Windows Enhanced Metafile (EMF), Wireless bitmap (WBMP), and PTX (Punch textures)

Hope this helps

Patricia
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
grazyna  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 5, 2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
grazyna

i have nearly finished plans for a double storey house and it renders beautifully in liveview, however when i open animator and it opens liveview it is just a black screen. i am working in AS4000 and i have 512mb dedicatd graphics on nvidia card toshiba satellite laptop, running windows vista. i cant find anywhere to slow down the acceleration.
urgent help requested was supposed to show the movie to my builder in the next couple of days.
Patricia G.  
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi grazyna,

To slow down accelerations--> click on an empty part of the windows Desktop, click on Settings->Advanced->Troubleshoot). Back the accelerations slider to the left, one level each time and see if the problem dissapears

Patricia
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store