logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patricia G.  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi,

it is not possible to paste a 2D picture when you are making an object with the 3D Custom workshop, but after the object is in your plan, you can easily insert a picture to complete this object (Platinum and AS18).
Example: you a make a shelf with the 3D Custom workshop. When the shelf is the floor plan, you can add a photograph of some books on the shelf.

Hope this helps,

Patricia
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
Gitchell, Garrett  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Gitchell, Garrett

When I am playing with kitchens I create a box the size of each appliance usually color it close to stainless steel and then grab a bitmap from the web of each appliance. Pasting the picture in front of the 3D block as Patricia mentions creates a rough 3D version of the appliance.

It would really make for flexibility if Punch could add "permenent" grouping. That way the picture could be stuck to the object and then both could be moved around to visualize different layouts.

Of course being able to extrude a picture in the 3D workshop would be the ultimate (probably a technical mess though).
Smith, Aurora  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Smith, Aurora

"perhaps drawing colors and/or textures from your picture" Hi. I've been browsing the forums looking for help with creating my own textures for Punch... specifically, metallic textures, but also specific patterns of tile, inlaid wood, etc. Is there a tutorial or something explaining how to do this? I have many textures already designed and scanned but have not been able to figure out exactly how to add them to Punch's texture library.