logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patricia G.  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi rtrumbore, Regarding your first question, this is the answer of RB t: "The gridlines on the active grid (the selected grid) are normally spaced closer than the gridlines on the other two grids. At the default settings the lines on the active grid are 3" apart and the gridlines on the other two inactive grids are 12" apart. For metric users the default active gridlines are spaced at 2.5 centimeters and the default inactive gridlines are spaced at 1 decimeter. Click on one of the three grid tools to select which grid you wish to be the active grid. The spacing of the gridlines can be changed. In the Design menu click on Grid Spacing. The Grid Spacing dialog box has two areas: Gridlines and Snap Grid. Changing the values in the Gridlines area changes the spacing of gridlines for the inactive grids. Changing the values in the Snap Grid area changes the spacing of the gridlines for the active grid. This also changes the distance between points to which objects will snap on the active grid when the Snap to Grid is enabled." Regarding your second question, do you mean easier than the 3D workshop included with AS 18 or Platinum or ...? Let us know if you need more help Patricia
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store