logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patricia G.  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi Dave Melnyk,

I just did a test and it is working OK in my computer, I don't know if yours is a specific case

Anyway, assuming that all is OK, here are some tips to deal with these very complicated roofs

- Work in the roof tab, and unselect other tabs, so you don't have the floorplan, floors, etc to mix up the lines. By clicking the small arrow close to the tab name you have the option of viewing or hiding other tabs. Just check the names of the tabs you wish to show (where you moved the floors / ceilings). See the image attached.
- To select the right roof panel, you can use the 3D selection tool (Available in Punch AS 4000 V8 and all the V10 programs) (arrow icon in the lower right corner in Live view)
You can select items just on roof panel and it doesn't become active in the plan, try with other level.
I suggest to work with liveview / half view so you can control the plan and the live view at the same time
- In V10, you can activate the selection filters with the Ctrl key (see attached)
- This is what I use to do to work with different panels: select the panel or just a point of the panel or the arrow--> Edit--> move to plan (I use to move to the Landscape or Detail tab)--> Go to the tab where you moved the piece--> hide other tabs--> the panel will be alone and well defined so you can modify it

If you still have problems, send me your file and I will check it

Patricia
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store