logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Edw123  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 8:43:23 PM(UTC)
Edw123

United States

Is the rotated text tool available in Version 18 of Premium Home and Landscape Design. I installed it from the download option as I do not have the disk with me. The video help library of the program does a great job of explaining how to use the text tools, but I have one text entry I need to enter using the rotated text tool, however my tool set of icons on the left of the screen stops at the multi-line text tool. When I click the arrow below the text tool, it only gives instruction for use of the multi-line text tool. In the video help, a menu option is shown below the multi-line text tool that I do not have on my tool list. Any help would be appreciated.
Patricia G.  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:17:53 PM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi there,

Yes, Punch Premium V18 includes the rotated text tool as well as several other dimension tools. leader dimension tool, etc.

In order to open this toolbar, click on the small triangle at the bottom - right of the "A" icon (pointed with a red arrow in the image below)

Dimension Tools Premium 18.jpg (41kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

If you are interested, my eBook for Punch V18 is still available through my website => follow this link

Hope this helps
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store