logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4.5.1 Platinum Patch - 4.5.1 Platinum Patch
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
Will my Pro Home Design Suite Platinum work with Windows 7? I've had it a few years & it worked great with Win XP. DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Girlinghouse, C. , 3/29/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 188
After I installed the program on my new laptop running Vista the walk through view is so tiny I can barely see it and on the fly over I see absolutely nothing. Any solutions?

Duhamel, Helga , 12/1/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 166
New Posts wolfy's Avatar (Old) after installing the patch,everything went to hell
every time I click the undo option, I keep getting a message that says(disk must be full) and erases all that I've done, its so frustrating with this kind of customer support (if you can call it that). I have 2 hd's with 200gb each total 400gb + I have 3

wolfy , 3/3/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
4 323 buildforless's Avatar buildforless Go to last post Go to first unread
6/18/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
If you removed all the Plans in the PLANS directory, you will have to reinstall them before you can do the update. I had removed mine to conserve disk space and when I tried to install the update, it reported that "Cannot Open Plan001". I reinstalled and

VE5DGD, David , 3/26/2002 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 174
When trying to upgrade using the 4.5.1 patch A option PlatinumUpdate.exe on 4.5.0 I get the following message: "The file C:'Program Files'Punch!Pro-Platinum'Zones'Usa.hzn is not a valid previous version and could not be upgraded" Anyone know w

Sims, Jack , 9/5/2002 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 180 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
2/9/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
but when I try to install, I have had two files say they couldn't open and when you click OK, the patch update closes. I assume I haven't udated the complete patch at that point. What do I need to do to install the complete patch start to finish? The t

Spene, Chris , 4/26/2002 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 242
After applying the 4.5.1 platinum patch my machine locks up when trying to display a 3D view after the (blank) screen saver has been triggered. I have a Dell Optiplex GX1 with Win98SE, 384mb RAM, 3dlabs oxygen VXI graphics card with latest drivers (3/14/0

Bishop, Jeff , 5/6/2002 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 194