logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patricia G.  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2024 5:03:26 PM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 142 post(s)
New! eBook for Punch V24
UserPostedImage

- This new edition contains 680 pages and more than 2000 color images (showing the new features, tutorials, screen guides, tables, examples, rendering results and screenshots as well as the updates), covering exclusively the new Punch! Software Version 24 for Windows. Topics and tools are linked on the screen using more than 2700 hyperlinks.

- Punchhelpers Buddy, an advanced helping resource (PDF integrated) that allows you to ask questions while you are in the eBook! You can ask for the desired word(s) or topic / concept: Punchhelpers Buddy is always ready to help you with the answer.

UserPostedImage

- Discover all the tools and techniques to create the best rendered images using the rendering engine and tools as well as the new Rendering Batch feature.

- Learn how to use the new Topography Spray Tools.

- Save time and organize your project using Design Templates as well as the new Plans and Subplans feature and much more!

- FREE GIFT: A sample collection of Pat’s Kitchen Templates Collection, ready to install and use.

- This eBook contains all the necessary elements to learn and master the Punch! Software® programs V24 for Windows. This eBook is a complete resource, no matter your learning style. You have different options: you can read the entire book cover to cover in order to have the most comprehensive and complete training to learn the programs, not only by following themed tutorials and guides, but by understanding how the program thinks (Understanding the Walls, Understanding the Elevations, etc.); or, if you prefer, you can search by subject or by issue depending on the topic you need help with.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Check Pat's price of the New eBook + Gift

Enjoy ThumpUp

Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store