logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patricia G.  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Hi Michael Lazich,

You can't remove the sides of the cutout area, and even if you can, there will be a gap between the wall and the floor. So you can try these resources:
- If it is only a aesthetic issue, you can "paint" the sides the cutout floor (note the elevation of the yellow man, he must be "inside" of the floor)
- Modify the height / elevation of the garage walls so they will lay on the new floor elevation
- Create a new set of walls, height 24", elevation= -24" so they will cover the sides of the floor

Let us know if you need additional help

Patricia
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store
ClarenceA  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
ClarenceA

I've just started using Pro Platinum 10. My plan is a 2 storey and calls for a raised study. Access to the second floor consists of a 5-ft staircase to a landing. The raised study is accessed from, and on the same elevation as, this landing. When I cut out the second floor to provide access for the second staircase (from the landing to the second floor), it works, but I now have a gray "outline" of the floor cutout hanging in mid air in front of the french door to the raised study. Is there any way to eliminate this "border" or outline? If not, is there a workaround?

p.s. I'd gladly send to send you a screen shot, but I'm not sure how to do that at the message centre.