logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Professional - Professional
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
Is it possible to edit text and also write text on an angle versus a horizontal plane all the time? I'm also finding in the CAD mode my drawings are lighter than my text when I print, any input there? I've been considering upgrading to one of the archite

Ambrosio, Tom , 10/30/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 94
I am a new user of Professional Home Design and am having trouble with the foundation wall layout. While drawing the foundation, I need to move the screen so that I can continue a line but the program will not allow that. I have tried to zoom out so tha

Hilyer, Dan H. , 3/4/2002 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 121
I looked at all the info I could but haven’t found answers to my questions. I am using Punch! Professional (4.0.1) and can’t seem to avoid a "layer cake" problem when working with three-story elevations. If I select all walls in the first floor and copy t

R, Doug , 9/24/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 74
New Posts sofasurfer's Avatar (Old) How to find various unknown verticle dimensions?
Suppose I have a cathedral ceiling and I want to install a wall that runs the same direction as the roof ridge. This wall will sit somewhere between the outer wall and the center of the house. This wall must go up to the cathedral ceiling. I only know the

sofasurfer , 6/1/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 94 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
6/1/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
I'm trying to put a hugh tombstone window in the entranceway that goes between the 1st and 2nd floor. When I change the property of the window to try to make it fit. The window is cut off at the next floor. How do I get a window to span from one floor to

deanfadden , 3/11/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 108 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
3/11/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Hi, December's edition of Punchhelpers is available in our site http://www.punchhelpers.com Learn how to design or remodel a kitchen in three easy steps in our "This month..." FREE article, check new questions and answers in our FREE design consulta

Patricia G. , 12/6/2002 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 115
I was wondering how you stack 6 foot wide windows on top of each other in a wall that's seven feet wide?

jo, amy , 1/19/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 72
Is there a way to build section of plan views.if so help

Cutler, Stephen , 1/12/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 124
After adding a variety of roof lines to a home, I clicked the 3D-Quarter view (tried half and full also) and the roof didn't show up. The elevation for the roof is 10 foot and I have 10 foot walls (so I know that the roof isn't "hiding" inside the buildi

Drake, Eric R. , 1/9/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
1 133 Drake, Eric R.'s Avatar Drake, Eric R. Go to last post Go to first unread
1/12/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Is there a way to set the working elevation for each floor other than the default of 0' , 8' and 16'. These preset elevations make it hard when working with plans that have basements (i.e. you have to change the working elevation every time you move from

JimD , 11/25/2002 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 91
Hi, We want to invite everybody to know our new site, with lots of FREE resources. Our goal is to assist you to conceive your dream home, design, addition, remodeling or landscaping as well as commercial design necessities You can ask for FREE a

Patricia G. , 11/14/2002 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 99