logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Professional - Professional
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
why can't i download a ether outlet to add to theelectrical panel???

christopherwood , 11/14/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 133
My single story ranch-style house has two adjoining rooms (Living room and kitchen) which share a large vaulted ceiling, with no break between the rooms. Several of the rooms adjacent to these rooms have flat ceilings of varying heights. When I use the f

melissainFL , 2/8/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
1 245 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
9/8/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
all :( I really need any help anyone can offer.

Pento, Rob , 8/22/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 104
I don't get the window that's suppossed to popup after selecting the photo to view. PLEASE HELP if you can. Thanks

Zangara, Mark , 6/9/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
1 132 Rossa, Frank Della's Avatar Rossa, Frank Della Go to last post Go to first unread
7/13/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Hi all, I frequently have a problem selecting windows if there is something attached to the wall at the same place. For example, if the window is over a tub then when I click on the wall segment I get either the tub or the wall segment, but to get a

zalbo , 6/13/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 92
is their any way to import PDF files so i can alter them? thankes

roberteo , 2/10/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 104
Need to submit exterior wall detail with window and door headers. Is this possible with Punch Pro?

wreslrdad , 5/12/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 79
New Posts Pittman, Jeff's Avatar (Old) DXF to plotter, dimensions and CAD stuff missing
Using version 4.5.1, I'm exporting 1 file for each floor. I have a friend that has a plotter. He has no problems printing, It's even to scale, But all the dimensions are missing, also everything that I added from the "CAD" tab is missing(like text), elec

Pittman, Jeff , 12/9/2004 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 223
Hi, I haven't found an answer to this question in the forum, so I hope I'm not asking something that has been asked before. I need to create a bathroom with two different textures in each of its walls. The idea is to have walls that have (from the fl

mjrm , 8/30/2004 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 124
Running pipes and wires. How do you draw the wiring diagrams and the plumbing pipe runs ?

Stokes, David M. , 1/10/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
2 137 RumbleFish's Avatar RumbleFish Go to last post Go to first unread
8/25/2004 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
New Posts Gonzalez, Raul's Avatar (Old) How to upgrade to Platinum via download????
Is estrictly necessary to order the upgrade?? please let me know if somebody knows how to upgrade by downloading the additional modules for professional home design... Anybody can explain HOW exactly create new textures in here?? i've created some fu

Gonzalez, Raul , 8/17/2004 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 81
I would like to export the DXF to another render program (Vue4). Is this possible with the Punch Professional Home Design Suite? I just purchased the program, but do not want to open the software until I am certain it will do what I need. Any and a

TygerCub , 5/19/2004 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 102
Please help. Been using this program for awhile. But only doing one story houses. Well working on my first second story and I cant get upstairs in Liveview only down. How do I do it. Thanks.... And a little message to all who develop objects in the worksh

bryandduncan , 1/14/2004 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 102
Unfortunately, I didn't find these forums until after I bought this software. I'm having the following problems and can't seem to find answers for them. 1) Why aren't the .dxf files I'm exporting to scale? When I open them in AutoCad2k2 the dims don't m

Villengineer , 1/11/2004 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 249
I'm using punch pro 4.5.1 I would like to add cornerboards to the house I am designing. I have'nt seen any discussions on this subject, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, tcpc

tcpc , 11/11/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
2 233 tcpc's Avatar tcpc Go to last post Go to first unread
11/11/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)