logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mvaillancourt  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2023 5:11:36 PM(UTC)
mvaillancourt

PC Windows 11 Home Design-Architectural Series 21.0.0.1026

I have a home with an 8' exterior wall. Running parallel is another short garden wall 6' in height and 10' long. The two walls have 7 decorative beams connecting the exterior wall to the garden wall. The beams need to be at a 6' elevation on one end and 8' elevation where it connects to the roof. I attached a picture.
Front.jpg (107kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
There are beams available that I can create to right size, but the angle feature just moves the beam left to right it does not allow for two different elevations at either end. I can create the beam in framing, but you cannot view it except in the framing view. I would like the beams to show up in 3D view and be able to print the 3D pictures. In 2D I can place the beams there and fake that they are connect but actually they are not. Am I missing something because I would think beams could easily have different elevations especially for creating open exposed beams in ceiling? Thank you in advanced for your help. I am going to see if I can use anything in the ceiling designer.
Patricia G.  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2023 5:33:18 PM(UTC)
Patricia G.

Was thanked: 140 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi there,

Using the Ceiling Designer Power Tool you can create beams with different angles, elevations, etc.

The beams in the image below were developed with the Ceiling Designer Power Tool.

Hope this helps.
Patricia G.- Forum Moderator
My Website: Punchhelpers
My Facebook page: Punchhelpers on Facebook
My eBooks: Pat’s eBooks
My Store: Punchhelpers Store