logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Topography, Landscaping and Decks - Topography, Landscaping and Decks
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
Has anyone figured out how to add a rod iron style fence. Can the fence object be changed other than color?

tennr , 7/1/2002 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
4 338 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
3/7/2015 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
I have an irregular lot so I used the free-hand property line tool to lay it out. First I had to increase the lot size to accomdate my lot which is an irregular rectangle about 390 X 160 ft. I drew the property line and it looks pretty good but I still

Mottorn, Dave , 12/10/2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 108
read the second one on Terrain design twice! I have tried multiple ways of doing the topography in TD. I have outlined each section using more of a cake design (building layers) and set the height on each section. I have tried it using slices which is

tree , 10/8/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
1 217 tree's Avatar tree Go to last post Go to first unread
10/12/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Hi all, I have been trying to slope out the end of an excavation that has two retaining walls, one on either side. I have had no success. The rest of the topo is flat and should not be changed. I have a picture, but not sure how to send it. Any help

Maximation , 6/14/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
2 229 Maximation's Avatar Maximation Go to last post Go to first unread
6/15/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
ulvert I can't seem to get right, and I haven't even attempted the stairs yet. I don't know how to attach a jpg, but here's a link to pictures of what I'm trying to do if anyone's feeling charitable and has some suggestions for me:Page=1 Any help would

KSue , 8/27/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 176
Hi there, Does anyone know if v10 of Plat Pro can produce section drawings of a deck from different vantage points? Can the Elevation Editor tool do this? Or is there another way? I'm looking for a way to produce details of the framing, step

Hamilton, Doug , 8/9/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 195
New Posts Hamilton, Doug's Avatar (Old) Getting Deck Properties to Appear in the Framing Editor
I've just purchased Pro Plat v10 and have created my first deck. Now I want to edit the deck properties. However, everytime I try to click on the perimeter of the deck in the framing editor to invoke the Deck Properties pop-up menu, I can only access the

Hamilton, Doug , 8/7/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 168
I have Version 8 Platinum Prof. home design. I am working in the Topo Designer and trying to set the lot size and elevation range. I can only make the lot as large as 1000' by 1000'. The elevation range is from -10' to 20'. My lot is over 3000' x 2000

kenwood , 1/18/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 177
I am new to this software. I have traced all topo points, placed a building pad and generated the topography but nothing transfers to landscape, foundation, detail etc. Please help.

lefort3 , 1/17/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 166
Maybe this is something simple, but I have tried everything I can think of...I have plants in my landscape that I can click on in landscape on my first floor, but they don't show up in liveview. What am I doing wrong? Karen

Maddox, Karen , 4/22/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
2 187 Auburn's Avatar Auburn Go to last post Go to first unread
8/16/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
New Posts meedeng's Avatar ** Having a lot of trouble with creating a topography
I am pretty new to this and I'm currently trying to draw the topography of my house. I'm testing the top designer out and it seems any type of topography I draw doesn't show up in the LiveView at all. Here is the steps I have done to do this: I c

meedeng , 5/12/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 140
New Posts Bernstein, Ken's Avatar (Old) I've got my house above ground, but now Live-view walk takes me back underground!
To match my crawlspace/foundation, I set the building pad to 0" and then formatted my topo lines around it, so when I put the foundation in, it's sunken 7ft at one end, and exposed all 8ft on the far end. From the "Chopper" it looks dandy, but in walkarou

Bernstein, Ken , 2/12/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 173
The driveway I'm trying to enter starts at a parking pad 30'x30' and then tapers like a funnel to a 10' drive to the street. Is there a way to do this gracefully? I've ended up just using a ton of 1-2 ft sections of driveway and decreasing their dimension

Bernstein, Ken , 2/11/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 151 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
2/11/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
I paid to have an engineer perform a topography survey of my sloping lot. He provided a paper copy of both the lot and the topo, plus utility lines, etc. He also provided an electronic version of the file, in a .dxf format. Is there a way Punch can

ley, john , 1/23/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 260 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
1/23/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)