logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Master Landscape - Master Landscape
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
DANG!!! I was told this is the best software in the world to use. I am a landscaper NOT A SOFTWARE WIZ!! I also am not a General Contractor! I don't want to design anything, I MEAN ANYTHING, but landscape design. I have used Smart Draw before and it

Swift, Colby , 6/23/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
3 514 brunner, karen's Avatar brunner, karen Go to last post Go to first unread
8/3/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
New Posts NinpoFox's Avatar (Old) Floorplan Image Trace (Placing Existing Features)
I am preparing to re-landscape my 8.5 acre farm and I am using Master Landscape Pro 10 to develop a plan. The first thing I discovered was that I cannot do it in one project as the size of my parcel is approximately 1500 feet by 250 feet and the house is

NinpoFox , 3/6/2008 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 210
Hi there- Do you have an idea why a plant I just added using plant editor shows up in LiveView at “ground level” on the landscape (along with all other plants I’ve added thusfar), but as soon as I change the planting age from 0 to 3 years, this one plan

tamshere , 9/4/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
2 269 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
1/5/2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Iam A new user and having trouble masking in psp can some one help pete

lickiss, pete , 11/13/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 171 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
11/14/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Need to know how to save a design to disk? Tried to already but not able to do so. When I loaded to disk into another computer it did not come up. Can someone help

Horne, Bert , 5/10/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 136
I only see one type of edging. It looks like blocks of wood 4 or 5" apart. I just want the black 4" plastic edging from Walmart or Home Depot ect. ect. Any help?

Shields, Dennis , 2/7/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 172
I just upgraded to V10 and now everytime I try to apply a material to my house it only changes the sky to the selected material. I have even tried to change the grass and the sky changes. Anyone else experience this bug? Better yet, anyone have a fix?

Bell, Jeff , 10/16/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 137
New Posts Godshall, John's Avatar ** Need Training in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami Area
Hello all, My company just recently purchased this program and I am looking for someone who is pretty strong with this program and would like to teach me how to use it properly. We would be willing to pay for the teacher's time and travel. If no one i

Godshall, John , 7/14/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 120
I am trying to landscape a waterfront property and have built up a contoured topology. How do I texture part of the land to look like sand. I have tried fills but they are flat and do not follow the contour of the land. I am using Master Landscape Pro

Manolatos, Telly , 6/8/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 196 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
6/8/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
New Posts pinheiro, david's Avatar (Old) there should be more then one type of fences to choose from
I don't understand why there is only one type of fence to choose from. I'm trying to get as real as possible to my future design. How can I do that without different fences. There should be a way to make your fence or something.

pinheiro, david , 7/25/2005 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
1 183 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
3/30/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
When I try to add plants and trees close to an imported image of a house, they dissapear in back if the image... How do I get a plant to stay in front?

gal, mike , 3/29/2006 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 127
New Posts benoiteudeline's Avatar ** photoview and how to insert a picture with a transparent background
I have been trying to insert a photoview picture of my house on a lot, but get the house and the existing background. I did process the picture with adobe photoshop, selected carefully the house and deleted the background, then saved the file as a BMP ext

benoiteudeline , 9/16/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 260
Master Landscape suffers, to me, from a limitation on how plans may be exported. Printing is available, both to my printer and to Adobe Acrobat, but each of these alternatives closes off any further use of the plan, since Acrobat, at least in the version

Buckland, Anthony , 4/26/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
5 275 Buckland, Anthony's Avatar Buckland, Anthony Go to last post Go to first unread
4/30/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Can you import DXF files into Master Landscape? I'm asking because I have already have scaled 2D house plans in DXF format and would like to import them instead of scanning and tracing. Thanks

Blue, Matt , 2/4/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 241 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
3/30/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
No matter where I view the house from in the 3-D view, seemingly behind the house there is a rectangular "wall" that covers about one-third of the background and goes all the way up. It appears that a wall has gone astray, but when I move around the hous

Gwen , 2/3/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 106 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
2/26/2003 12:00:00 AM(UTC)