logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
Architectural Series 5000 - Architectural Series 5000
  Topics Replies Views Last Post
I am doing a garden design for a client and so need to model the house and land before putting in the plants. What is the best order to do this....I thought that the first thing is to do the contour of the land, then do the pad for the house, then the wal

Sharratt, Steve , 3/23/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 175
hi everyone i cannot seem to be able to print to pdf. for example. when i do a blueprint layout in the layout manager, i need to be able to make a pdf copy and send it for review to the client. i have had no luck in making any pdfs. i currently use acroba

GeneralJB , 3/22/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 131
I have a 2 storey house and the upper floor is smaller than the lower floor. I am trying to put a roof on the lower floor using the roof wizard but when it is created the roof isn't trimmed by the walls of the upper floor. Any ideas? Thanks Janis

Sharratt , 3/16/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 145
i work in the 3d work shop a lot creating new objects and modifying cabinet and making furniture for houses. The objects I make keep changing shape different part of it change. It could be a post or a leg to a table it changes from a square to a triangle

[email protected] , 7/1/2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 247
I need to change the nudge distance to a smaller amount in order to get two objects perfectly aligned. The Help entry for 'Set the nudge distance' says this is done from the Preferences dialog in the File menu. My File menu list has no Preferences optio

phxphun , 12/17/2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 333
My 2 storey house sits on a hill with the front door entering at grade on the second floor and the rear basement door exiting at grade. The entire lot is at the same slope. Obviously the front foundation wall is a full floor high of cement and is no

redjmp , 2/23/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 138
> Morning > Question: How long does it take when you post a message to come up in the messages ? > I have Punch AS5000 > Question: When I am in 3D I can not use any of my.Materials or color >When I try

Davidson, George , 1/7/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
12 583 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
1/23/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
I created the stair in the attached pictures along an 8 foot radius with the shift key option pressed to constrain the stairs to a 'perfect arc'. Can anyone tell me why a curved stair created along a perfect one-quarter-circle arc does not end 90 degrees

phxphun , 1/7/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 205
New Posts keithb's Avatar (Old) Unable to create slanted rectangular ceiling in Ceiling Designer
I'm trying to use the Ceiling Designer power tool to add a slanted rectangular section of ceiling over an alcove that's part of a (mostly) rectangular great room. I've already created the gable ceiling over the main (rectangular) area of the great room.

keithb , 1/5/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
1 206 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
1/7/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
Hi All! I am looking at purchasing AS5000. Will I be able to create construction docs that can be supplied to contractors for building? Many thanks in advance! Carl

Vessel, Carl , 12/17/2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 226
New Posts MarilynnAnne's Avatar ** Failed to open DIB file c:'program~21punch!~1'textures'custom textures'NA.PTX
Has anyone been able to figure this out? It is with a texture, and I have to close the error box about 20 times before I can finally get my 3D rendered. My computer has a high end video card, 4G ram and 532G of free disk space. So, I kno that this isn'

MarilynnAnne , 1/4/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 230 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
1/4/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
New Posts phxphun's Avatar ** Resize Segment tool does not create segment of correct size
When I use the Resize Segment (Custom Length) tool to change the length of an exterior wall, it does not create a wall of the same length that I enter as the Length. For example, I entered 36-0 and it created a wall 35'-7" long. I entered 66-0 and it cr

phxphun , 1/4/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 125
Just upgraded to Series 5000 from series 18 today. When I try to print a LiveView image this is the error I receive : A File error occurred while attempting to create the 3D LiveView image file. Any clue why I can't print. Every thing else seems to wo

rrowland , 11/6/2007 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
1 180 Patricia G.'s Avatar Patricia G. Go to last post Go to first unread
1/4/2010 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
New Posts phxphun's Avatar ** 'Auto Dimension' option to create end-points at wall Surfaces or Centers - only half-correct!
I imported a DWG drawing and am converting it to walls. During wall conversion Auto-Dim is set to create measurements from wall Surfaces. On some walls the dimension is correctly set with the dimension line starting and ending at the respective adjoinin

phxphun , 12/16/2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 142
Hi everyone Does anyone know why the elevation of my interior walls are not the same as the exterior walls. I have the same elevation set for both. The interior walls are exactly 1 foot shorter which is the exact height of my floor. If this is the way

gregoryd , 12/4/2009 12:00:00 AM(UTC)
0 192